Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jack of all crafts, master of none...

Welcome to my blog!  I consider myself a pretty serious crafter.  I love trying out different ideas and making them my own.  In this blog,  I will be sharing with you some of my favorite crafts using inexpensive supplies.  Most of my supplies come from the dollar store or Walmart.  Seriously, who doesn't LOVE the Dollar Tree?  Ok, so my husband doesn't *love* the Dollar Tree …. He doesn't understand how I can spend at least $50 at a DOLLAR store... EVERY.  SINGLE.  TIME.  To be honest, I really don't get it either but that's what happens.  If you are a dollar store person like me then you know what I'm talking about.  A little bit about me: my name is Melissa.  I am a work-from-home mom to two great kids and married to my childhood sweetheart.  I have an Etsy shop called LittleLadyLilys where I sell Disney Princess and Disney Fairy inspired wand party favors.  We are a Disney World obsessed family.   If I'm not in Disney World, I'm planning the next trip there.  A Disney World vacation is always "in the works" at our house.   You'll see that a lot of my crafts are Disney inspired.  There is something that warms my heart about creating something for my kids to wear or use  at the theme parks.  Thanks for visiting and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment