Saturday, June 15, 2013

Preschool Class End of Year Gift ~ Pinwheel

I can't believe it's June already!  With June comes the end of year gifts which usually cost a small fortune.  Not this year!  

My daughter Lilianna is enrolled in a 2 year old preschool class.  She absolutely loves it and will be sad when she doesn't get to see her classmates and teachers over the summer.  I came up with this idea (like most of my ideas) cruising down the aisles of The Dollar Tree.



It's a pinwheel with a tag that says:
 "I hope your summer "blows" you away!"  
Yes, its one of those perfectly Pinterest sayings but I think it fits nicely here, lol!  

Here is what you'll need:


Pinwheel (bought mine at Dollar Tree)
2" circle punch
 (If you don't have a 2" circle punch, you can cut the tag out in a square shape.)
1/2" hole punch
I designed these tags using MS Word or you can print them here:  printable tag
White Cardstock


It's an easy and inexpensive project that your child's classmates are sure to love!  

Happy Summer!!

My girl, Lilianna!
Don't mind my yard, today is clean up day!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Preschool Classes We also provide thai services.kidzluvithere offers research based, premium enrichment, learning. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! If I lived closer I would definitely visit your place. It looks like great fun for preschoolers!

      Delete